Friday 4 February 2011

Premiership Phycho



Now, I don’t normally do book reviews, but when I stumbled upon Premiership Psycho by C.M Taylor I thought what hell. A fantastic book, which had me hooked from start to finish. What I liked the most is that it was not the usual rags to riches tripe that we have become accustomed to in football books\films


On the contrary, far from being a 'Roy of the Rovers' type good guy, the main character 'Kev King' is an arrogant, paranoid serial killer who also happens to be a top footballer living the highlife in his cosy Essex pad. His girlfriend is a celebrity wag and his agent is a dodgy as Arthur Daley.

A very, funny and clever book that manages to expose the nonsensical, celebrity lifestyle of a top footballer while at the same time revealing the dark inside thoughts of a serial killer

A must read for football fans and will have you howling with laughter on your daily commute

No comments:

Post a Comment